Life insurance offers you a cost-effective method to care for your family when you can no longer do so yourself.
It is an important tool to:
- Replace income
- Pay outstanding debts and long term obligations
- Contribute to charities or leave money for friends or family members
- Plan your estate
Most of us don’t realize until it’s too late how much our families depend on us. But if you have dependents, you should consider how they would survive if they no longer had your income to meet their needs.
- Can your family pay off long term debt if something were to happen to you?
- Could your family afford to pay any unpaid medical bills in the event of a tragedy?
- Will your children be able to afford college?
- Do you have enough coverage to care for your elderly parents in the event of your own untimely passing?
Weighing your policy options:
Term life insurance is temporary. We recommend this type of policy if you are young and healthy. Although inexpensive, you get what you pay for: it provides your beneficiaries only death benefits—no cash savings. Should you leave your company or forget a premium payment, your policy could be canceled.
However, if you have a family and outstanding debt, permanent life insurance may be a better option. These plans provide greater benefits for your loved ones, including cash savings, which build equity while you own the policy, and a death benefit.
Click the “Contact Me” tab at the top of this page to get the exact information you need about Life Insurance.